close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Should us Cavs fans be worried?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by KATKING, Feb 27, 2009.

1. With Wallance out as long as he is, the celtics did sign Marbury today.

If we don't get Joe Smith back do we have a chance to even make it to the finals let alone win it?

2. Call me crazy, but I actually think the Cavs will be better without Wallace. I think this opens the door to more Hickson-time. The kid is a leaper and certainly a more viable scoring option than Ben. I think the added exposure will get him more playoff ready and improve the chemistry with him on the floor. Additionally, fewer of those blocks that get called as goaltending will be called that way with officials getting more used to seeing him on the floor. The Cavs are fine. I like their chances at the finals, but LeBron needs to step it up a notch to conquer Kobe.

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Yep, I'm sure not worried.

4. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I agree with this assesment 100%. The Cavs have better outside shooters this year. This makes Lebron even more dangerous with the ball in his hands. This team will be tough to beat in the playoffs especially when they bring the intensity on defense.

5. I would like to see the Cavs deal with adversity now rather than in the playoffs...I am 100% sure they will be fine!