·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
LOL.classic!!!!
don't forget the sunscreen and solar bats:D

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
i put up the full surround canopy on mine friday and put my ice fishing heater in it so i could install my vhf radio in comfort!!! got that done and drank a few cold one in it afterwards!!!:D man it is getting BAD!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I just got home-been up there since wed. Drift was really good-went from toledo to buffalo in 3 1/2 hrs!!! Had to use 1/2 lb. weight to keep the jigs down. Got my limit every day!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
if you have a full canopy and a heater ,what more could you need. i shoulda left the waterproof windproof duckblind on mine.
i need someone else to cook easter dinner and i'd be out SOMEWHERE!!!:D cookinf for mom and a few friends that dont have much family local...doesnt bother me as i do this for most holidays!!:S

·
Defensor Fortis
4,386 Posts
Dude, I'm in but you can't wear those shorts. The Col. at KFC will get you. We had to drive to Painesville today. We had whiteout after whiteout going up and coming home. I'm done driving until spring. Oh yeah it is spring LOL.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, I'm in but you can't wear those shorts. The Col. at KFC will get you. We had to drive to Painesville today. We had whiteout after whiteout going up and coming home. I'm done driving until spring. Oh yeah it is spring LOL.
Yeah! I bet the last time you saw legs like that... they were on a card table!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts