Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I have decided that I simply don't have time to reload for shotgun so I'm getting rid of my gear. I had picked up this stuff over the past few years but it is now apparent that I don't have the time. I don't have time to piece-meal it out and won't have a use for what's left so it goes as a package. Here is what you get.

2 MEC Jr single stage presses; a 12 ga and a 20 ga. Both have bottles. The 12 ga has a universal charge bar and the 20 ga has a fixed charge bar.
Also included is
an unopened 25# bag of chilled #6 shot,
1,000 Win primers (209) for shotshells
500 yellow 12 ga claybuster wads (WAA12F114)
500 white 12 ga wads (WAA12)
500 white 20 ga wads (WAA20)
Reloading tray
~300 hulls for 12 ga. Probably 200 of that is AA or Remington gold. The rest is Federal or Rio. I can get a better count for you if it's really important.
~50 hulls for 20 ga. Remington gunclub.
Lyman’s 5th ed. Shotshell Reloading Guide. (new)

Unrelated, but I'll throw in a small lee lead casting pot and ladle for you casters.

Literally the only thing you need is powder and a place to put it together. I'm asking $200 for the whole she-bang. I don't really need anything from a trade stand-point but you can ask. I'm between Cleveland and Akron.

Sean

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the interest. I have a deal pending a meeting Friday night and 4 guys lined up behind him. I'll post when the deal is done.

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts