close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

short time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish2day, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Only mere minutes left til withdrawal. Can I get an adequate fix of OGF to hold me 9 hours ............... This has to be bad. It means I will have to work on my TAXES:eek:

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

9:08 am and I am still on.:p

3. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

4. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

It must not have lasted near as long as they predicted. My guess is that they gave us a much appreciated "worst case scenario" and it didn't last anywhere near that! I'm thinking I looked at the site briefly around 4 pm before I went out and de-winterized the boat. I know I looked at it around 5pm and all was fine............................:p

5. Behind the scenes, it wasn't exactly peaches and cream, and there are still a few bugs to be worked out, but our "crack" staff of web-heads are on it. I say "crack" for good reason, and if anyone knows our guys, you know why...;)

That being said, I have no idea what they did, what it means, can explain any of it, but when I hit the right buttons, I show up here and can still post, so it must be OK.:)

6. Fish2day

Fish2day member

And now all is right with the world. :) :)

7. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

I saw the name of this post "short time" and thought it had something to do with a dixie chicken.