close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

shores of peidmont

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bttmline, Dec 3, 2004.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys
    rockbass and i were on the dam last night, not much happening. i got two rocky got one, no keepers. they just reopened the gates which had been closed for a couple days to help the flooding, who would had thought that.
    oh well by the week end the eyes should regroup. had a great fishing and
    b.s.-ing with you rock. hope to get together again real soon.
    still can't get over the lack of boats, seen two, both full of deer hunters. i wish my toon was running better. it's vibe time and i have no boat.
    bttmline

2. Hey , some fish is better than none. What were you guys catching them on? :D

3. bttmline

the biggest part of the time folks are using jigs with twister tail. but right at dusk i like shad raps,husky jerks, and such.
    tim

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah I was just glad I did not get skunked. Tim, you forgot to tell them all about the other guys keeping the little saugeye's......Asked them if the fish had any size to them and they only said something about the lure color or something. Asked them again and they would not say anything. With the lack of size fish they were keeping, it is no wonder they did not have an answer on how big they were.

We also saw a deer floating in the water that had its head cut off. Pretty sad someone would do this. We were figuring it was prob a buck and they cut the head off and left the rest for fish bait. Pretty sad.

Tim, I am planning on going there again on Sunday night. fishing marshall, that is an open invite to you too if you want to go out! Let me/us know!

5. bttmline

hey rock
    i am heading down this afternoon and probaply in the morning and tomorrow afternoon also. hey marshall, like rock said come on down.
    tim

6. I don't know really know how to get there so i talked to my dad. Me , my brother , and my dad are going down there tonight. Hope we catch some. :D

7. Just got back from piedmont.......we got skunked. They guys down from us caught a pretty decent saugeye.

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks for the post Josh! I will be there and it looks like bttmline will be too tom night (sunday) If you want to go and would want tyo ride together, I can meet ya in uhrichsville at the dam or something like that!

9. bttmline

fishing marshall
    that was me on the other side of the gates. that was the only eye we got. it was about 18 inches. we stay about a half hour after you guys left and not another hit was to be had. i seen you guys trying to get something out of the water, just wondering if it was a shad rap. yes rock, i lost my favorite shadie. well i will be back down there tonight.
    tim