close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shoreline reports

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrm123, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Well ended up going Sat&Sun about the same times 11am-3pm. I fished the big pond at the bay, the hotel pond and the dock area off of the main lake. The lures were white spinnerbait,rattletrap,huskyjerk,jig-pig,Texrig pattletailworm. First day nothing,very windy white caps, Sunday same baits less wind, so I put on a crawler harness on 4lb line and threw it by a dock. WHAM had one on no idea what it was but broke off. Big live worm was the ticket might have been a farm animal? Just glad to get out. Nice job on the trout Coolwater. Thinking about Cold Creek this coming wknd, anyone up for it?

2. WLB

WLB Northern Ohio Fisherman

mrm123
    Glad you could get out, I thought you might get something out of those ponds, did you happen to check the water temp? I was out for a while yesterday, didn't have any live bait and watched as the gils and a couple crappie would swim up to my lure touch it with thier nose and swim away, I guess I'm going to have to give up on the bass for the year and go back to chasin nite wallyhogs

3. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Well at least you were out having some fun!- always sux to get a bite and then be stuck wondering what it was.... but i guess better than no bite at all... :)

I like fishing cold creek but i dont fish it on the weekend- just too many folks. I prefer it during the week when u usually can get a nice lil stretch for yourself. Good luck to ya if you go- hope ya get a dandy!