close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

shooting a dog

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezbite, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i was just sitting here and heard 2 loud pops real close to my house. i said to myself "damn, that sounded like a shotgun" i live in a school zone and by a hospital. we dont get a lot of gun fire here. i went and looked out the window and saw 3 police cars, the animal control vehicle and 4 police officers(one was cycling a shotgun). looks like they put down a big dog. i saw them put on latex gloves and toss it into the rear of the animal control officers truck. it's a good thing i looked out the window. i thought the "invasion" had started and was prepairing to arm myself :eek: hehehehe. good to see and hear my tax dollars not going to waste.

2. Poor Dog.

Dog vs Gun

Dog loses

3. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Yeah, hopefully it was really necessary to kill it.

Though, I also hate to think the dog may have hurt someone. I remember all the news stories of kids/people being attacked by pit-bulls, rots etc. and it sends chills down my spine.

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Attached Files:

5. are a killer. Just melt your heart.

Daddy, please come play with me.:eek: :eek:

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Attached Files:

7. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Looks like he lives a hard life Het. :D

8. stormfront

stormfront Guest

doggone (lol). cop buddy of mine got complaints about a pit bull twice. nice guy, talked to the owners and told them what they had to do, twice. third time over, the dog came at him. 9mm ended the crazy dog's ramblings.