close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

shoot my phone!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Aug 18, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

alright.. i'm getting ready to go medieval on my cellphone here pretty soon.. looking for some creative way to pretty much destroy the phone..
    any suggestions??
    i was thinking about letting it meet some 12 gauge action.. then possibly drown it somewhere.. :rolleyes: crazy piece of junk..

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I hope you got the insurance for it. It's worth every penny when you can walk in and get a new phone after their crazy deductible.

Why don't you try some hydrochloric acid? MMMM. Or, freeze it in a block of water. Or, put it in the dryer with customer service on the end of the line. Ohhh yeah! That was a good one!

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

A 12lb. sledge works pretty good too...! :D

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

just leave it in my custody for a couple days.you know it's a given that something bad will happen to it :rolleyes: :D

5. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Next time you're fishing, call customer service. While they're on the line, toss it in the lake. glub, glub, glub, zzzzzt.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Just come down and toss it out your window as you drive away with my dog trying to eat both you and your van. She might thank you for the snack and let you pet her!~

7. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Hang it up by a string @ 50 yards & Plink it with a .22 all day until it fell apart. Or you could put it in a Container of Gas set it down range a ways & shoot it with an AR-15 with Tracers & it should go up in a Big FireBall :D
    Cat Mazter

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thanks guys .. keep it coming..
    i wish i can get a replacement thru the carrier.. but it sucks that they merge with cingular now.. :(
    all i use it for now is to see who call me, much like a caller ID.. i may get lucky and be able to pick it up.. it happens sometime but not too often.. thats why i told people to keep calling me until i answer.. :D

9. Done That!!!!!