close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shipahoy41 is alive and well

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by shipahoy41, Jul 31, 2007.

1. To my friends in Ohio, this is Shipahoy 41. When you're not at the Brown's training camp, go and catch some of those Ohio Crappies for me. I lived in Akron for 30 years and was a frequent contributor on www.gofishohio.com on the net.

The Crappies down south are much bigger and a lot of fun to catch. Please look for my comments on www.crappie.com and go to my new website www.adhocjigs.zoomshare.com and sign my guestbook. I'd love to hear from you."

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of exec last year. Lewzer told me yesterday. My prayers are with his family. If anyone see's Big Daddy, tell him "old ship" says hello.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

welcome back. your well wishes about exexec are appreciated.

Unsure if your signature is gonna last long though.

flash--------------------------------------out

3. LOL flash...

Welcome back Mike. Glad you made it "home" somewhat.

I like the pictures, but we have some guidelines on size of graphics and what-not in signatures.

One link to an external site is OK, but I think the pix gotta go... It's one of our policies you may not be aware of. With so many members, there were a lot of graphics taking up a lot of space, so we had to ask folks to remove them. But, as I said, the single external link is fine.

4. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Ship, good to see ya but Crappie.com is not coming up ?
    owell
    good to see ya, I know about the southern Ohio crappie..lol.....;)

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage www.crappie.com

Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.