close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

shiners

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cherrell136, Sep 12, 2008.

1. cherrell136

cherrell136 she fishes too

Does anyone know the closest place to Findlay to buy shiners? The bait shop I go to in Van Buren only sells pond chubs.

Thanks in advance.

2. Have you tried the guy here in mccomb?? He gets his stuff from minnow seine in Bluffton.

3. How's the res over there in McComb? Anything biteing? I know that place with bait has shinners.

4. Going to hit the res this weekend. Will post how it goes. I havent seen anyone up there lately, might be a good time to go.

5. Does anyone have a phone # for the bait shop in Mccomb?Thanks

6. It's a honor system at the fridge when closed. You can't miss it, one driveway befor the entrance.

7. Thanks, I will remember that next time I go. I hit Mccomb this morning and had no luck at all. I tried cranks, jig with twisters and shiners. I guess this weather has the fish shut down for now.

8. That's what I am thinking. This weather change has spooked 'em.

9. Well looks like he has closed shop in McComb for this year. I would say Bluffton would be the closest now for bait.

10. cherrell136

cherrell136 she fishes too

Thanks for the reply's. I think I will go towards PC to get them since I fish with them in Wood County.