shiner availability

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by brick, Sep 26, 2007.

1. brick

brick at ease

What do you all think about shiners being available this weekend?
    Full moon today. I know I'm obsessed. A bucket of live minnows beats a cooler full of beer.

2. I agree about the bucket of minnows is better then cooler of beer . I had no prblem getting shinners fro the bait shop by the egewater pier . Do you need someone to help pull and put out the anchor ?

3. I asked today at the place where I get them in Akron, they said no problems getting them from the wholesaler. I asked them about what was on here and the moon thing. They looked at me like I was from the moon. Go Figure

4. Where in Akron are you getting Emerald shiners? I would bet they are either goldens or some other kind of minnows? Trust me with a full moon the Emeralds in ohio will be tough for the net boats to get.

Scott

5. I didn't get any I just asked because of what I was reading. I first said shiners for perching.. They said shiners are to big for perching.. I said they(OGF) were talking about emerald's, he said we can get them,they had them at the wholesaler. I don't really know. I was at Manda's you could always call and see if the have/can get them.