Shimano reels, St.Croix, and Ocean Master rods

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Rooster, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Rooster

Rooster

0   0   0

Shimano Curado B 201 SF...Mean green fishing machine!
    This is a left hand retrieve older “green” Curado B with the Super Free spool. The reel has some rash (see pics), but is in perfect working condition. I cleaned the bearings, and lubed the reel with Hot Sauce after the last use.

$70 pick-up at Cincinnati BPS, or $75 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD -Shimano Symetre 1000FH
    This spinning reel saw very little use, and is in excellent condition. It has some minor scratches, but looks and feel new. It has a full spool of what I think to be 6LB copoly.

[​IMG]

SOLD -St.Croix Avid Spinning rod AS70ULM2
    Rod saw very little use, and is in excellent condition. It is a 7' UL (1/32 – 3/16oz) spinning rod with moderate action. I got it for throwing light jigs to crappie, but I do very little crappie fishing.

[​IMG]

Sold- Ocean Master 11' Surf Spinning OMSS11
    Rod has been used hard (the Skip Jack scales are free!), but is still in good shape. 11' rated for use with 4-7ozs. This is a very heavy power rod, and is most suitable for chucking BIG baits to BIG fish.

$75 pick-up at BPS, or $85 shipped

[​IMG]

If you are not satisfied (for any reason) with any item, just ship it back to me within 10 days, and get a full refund (buyer pays shipping).

Thanks for looking,
    Mark

2. Rooster

Rooster

0   0   0

Bump.....will also trade for Super Bowl ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Rooster

Rooster

0   0   0

Shimano Curado B 201 SF still for sale....price reduced to $70 pick-up at Cincinnati BPS, or $75 shipped.

Final Bump!