Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have 4 Shimano Compre Trolling rods for walleye. These rods are GENTLY USED one season and are specifica;ly PLANER BOARD RODS, can be used for other things but not good for dipseys... They were $129.99 NEW and asking $75.00 for one. They are AMAZING RODS! The specs and part numer of the rods are CPC-TR83MB 8 foot 3 inch 10-20lb linemedium power, medium fast action trolling rods. All 3 for $300 Which is almost the price of 2 new!

The rods come with 4 OKUMA MAGDA 20DLX LINE COUNTER TROLLING REELS LEFT HANDED. THESE ARE ALSO GENTLT USED ONE SEASON AND COME FULLY SPOOLED WITH BIG GAME 12LB MONO AND 2 EITH 30LB BRAID IN BOXES. The reels are in LIKE NEW condition.The reels are $49.00 new im asking $30 a piece. I will sell items separate. so $300 FOR 4 RODS AND $120 FOR 4 REELS... IF YOU BUY EVERYTHING I WILL DROP OFF ANOTHER $50 AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL FOR $370 INSTEAD OF $4420. GREAT DEAL ON GREAT RODS!

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Parma.. I have an offer for $375 at 10am today if you want them you better contact me quikly on the EMAIL i provided on the original post... I will see that right away... I wont see y our post at all unless im sitting by a computer.

[email protected]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold sold sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts