close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sheridan vs Eastmoore Acadamy

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by jshbuckeye, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Good luck to the Sheridan Generals tonight. A 11-0 season against a 10-1 team should be a good game. If you around Desales tonight and wonder what is up with all the Brown Carhart Jackets those are not the school colors but considered A Perry County Starter Jacket:)

2. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

would love to see sheridan and dover play.good luck generals

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I look forward to seeing Sheridan and Logan Elm play next week. Or at least I hope Logan Elm whoops Chili tonight since we were robbed by the officials so many times there last week.

4. We ran into a very fast very talented team never thought I would see it where you win the line of scrimmage but lose the game they had so much talent in the backfield it eventually rose to the top. There guys could stop turn and go like a cat the qb would go back 10 to 20 yrds on a pass play to draw us back and swish he was gone or he could hit one of there guys way down field did I mention they had a fast and talented backfield. A very well played game refs let em play, as usual there were some muffed calls but nothing that was game losing.
    Congrats Generals on another very good season.

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Just caught up with all the scores myself. All I can say is WOW! I never saw that one coming. Logan Elm may have their hands full with Eastmoore next week. Great job on a great season Sheridan!

6. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

well i guess we won't get to see dover and sheridan then.dover won and now has to play licking valleye and storm klein.