close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sheetmetal??

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by c. j. stone, Aug 6, 2007.

1. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Anyone know where to get galvanized sheet metal in the Akron/ Canton/NE Ohio area? Ths.

2. Bass assasin

Bass assasin

0   0   0

i know of Brad Bonsky's Sheet Metal in greentown on greensburg road

3. beagle52

beagle52

0   0   0

I used to get metal at McCurdys in canton. Not sure if they sell retail. You might want to check with some HVAC companys.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

5. We get ours from Galicks in New Philadelphia. They'll cut and bend what ever you need. Not sure you want to travel that far,about 30 miles from Canton. 330-308-9211. There's also Metal Masters 330-343-3515 in Dover.

6. oconner steel...builders wholesale... modern builders supply are all canton/akron...how much do you need!!! i work for a roofing co and have a metal shop...

7. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

You can get that kind sheet metal thats thin in most hardware stores.it can be in two or so forms.sheet or rolled for furnace duck.But if you do not see what you need try a heating air condition store that installs same.they have or will know where get it.in most sizes as you need.Last if want used go to any scrap yards they will have used at way lower prices then rest.Where I get most mine.This is also a good place get any sheet,rod,angel, bar or what ever metal.

8. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

I need to repair two sliding doors on my Sears 10X10 yard barn. The bottoms are rusting thru real bad. If I had to guess, I'd say 16-18 gauge. I need 2 pcs. abt. 32X66 inches. Probably need to buy two full 4X8 sheets to be safe.
    I am fairly close to Bonski's. Will check with them to see if they sell materials. Thanks.