close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sheds

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Bassnpro1, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Well, I'm finally on the board. I found two yesterday, a one point spike antler and a 4 pt. 2 1/2 yr old antler. Also my buddy spotted a mature buck still sporting his antlers as well as a few basket racks.

[​IMG]

2. Good job man! I'm hoping to get out and walk around some this weekend. Nice find.

3. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Nice one! I think I'll be heading down home in two weekends (28th and 1st) to check those properties. Let me know if you guys can make it down that weekend, I'll need help checkin all that land.

4. good find its a great feeling to look over and there it is . what kink of area did you find them in . I also seen 4 bucks yesterday all together sporting there wood still here in summit county

5. Had a buck cross the road in front of me last week..Only had one side...Saw 5 in a field feedind one buck with his head gear still on and 4 doe's...maybe....So they are starting to shed up here in the Ravenna area...Nice find keep up the good work........Jim.....

6. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I found them in a bedding area. Bedding areas are my most productive spots. I rarely find them in fields and only get a one or two on travel routes.

7. Welp...looks like I need to get off my butt and get back out in the woods. My shed collection needs to expand.

8. OhioHuntr02

OhioHuntr02 OSU Fisherman

I'm still putting up the big "zero". Maybe I need to start cutting in front of him on our walks!

9. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Nice find! Was this in central Ohio?

10. These are my finds So far in 2009, Only been out 3 times, dont know why camera says 2007, All these were found in the fields.

Attached Files:

11. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Interesting 8pt. pair there basscatcher!
    Good Job!!!

12. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Went out a couple hours tonight. Nada! Saw tons of deer though, nothing with horns.

When you guys talk about finding them in the fields, do you mean crop or fallow?