close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

She is keeping me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Walter Adkins, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Today is the start of year 12. My wife has put up with my hillbilly ways for over eleven 11 years.

2. Happy anniversary Walt. There aint nothin wrong with hillbilly ways or she wouldn't still be there.

3. nothing wrong with hillbilly ways. Now if I can find a girl to accept that, lol

best of luck to you in many more

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Congrats on number 12 :)

She gonna let you go smallie fishing tomorrow, or are you going to pass on it to be sweet, knowing the river is chocolate milk anyway ;)

5. Congrats on number 12, and many many more. You dont hear about that too much these days....JIM

6. Congrats! Many Happy More! :) I Took My First Wife To Okachobee For Our Honey Moon . She Got Sick As A Dog! :d

7. catking

catking Banned

As Corey once said, it's not " hillbillys" it's " mountain williams" :D Congratulations Walter, that's a nice milestone. I've been with the same woman for going on 27 years, and it's a good as it was when I was a young lad of 20 ;) .................. DA KING !!!

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I've been with Red for 24 yrs. (Well, she's put up with my antics for that long anyway) I am still extremely happy!!! I don,t think its rare, most of our friends have been together for at least that long. I can attribute our happness to being a 50/50 choice as far as what we want. And I always listen to what Red wants first and she's usually right! Got two great kids and spend a lot of time with them. (The oldest just moved back home) :) I,m sure I got the right mate for life! :) Red Please read this! LOL and zfish, NO I WON,T ADOPT YOU!! :D LakeRaider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  9. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I have met Da'Kings wife an he can attribute his long marridge to her puttin' up with him!!! LOL Just kidden Rick, she deserves a great guy like you!! :) Here's to lifetime partners!!! Walter, congrats on 12! :) Raider and Red (.)(.)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Walter HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :D :cool:

The 13th was my 11th anniversary!! I can honestly say that if had not met my wife and gotten hitched I would probably be 6 feet under by now!!

By the way she let me go goose hunting on Saturday morning for our anniversary!! :D :cool: :cool:

11. Thanks everyone for the thoughts. What a aniversary, my beloved got to do one of her favorite things. No No No, she did not spend the day romantically involved with me. She went to a book club and then went shoping in Columbus until late at night. I on the other hand, spent my day doing nothing but playing with the kids.
    Not exactly romantic for some but she was happy. What more could I ask for?