Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to one of our OGF's Sponsors to pick up my new SUV..Sharpnack-Direct.com

These Guys were A-1 to do business with....

I found a truck 2 weeks ago on there site,but is was sold that day.:( .. and told me they will find what i want ... 10 days later they found Exactly what i was looking for.:D . I had my eye on a SUV like this for a few months and after visiting and number crunchin with a few other local dealer.. Tom Sharpnack and his General Manager(Jeff) not only got me a great deal(3k) below market Value and price on the Trailblazer but got me 4.9% financing on a 2005 truck which saves me much more.and 100k warranty... the have exceeded my expections and im real tough to deal with:p becuse i wanted to match our boat exaclty..... Class acts and i will stongly recommend buying a GM product form these Gentilmen!!!

I even got there late and stayed and hour later past closing time.. Well worth the Drive...

This truck is just as loaded as my Ole 1997 Cadillac STS... and rides great!

Thank you Tom and Jeff....

Jeff Neibler
General Manager

Sharpnack II Chevy Pontiac Buick

Rt 224
Willard, Ohio
[email protected]

Take care of our sponsors and they will take care of you!

Frank E. Zubel
Fishon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Nice ride. I'll have to keep them in mind as I'm shopping for a new car in a couple months.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys......

just got the XM today.. now i can rock to all my 80's tuns!!!! DUDE!

its missing a few stickers.... HINT HINT!

LOL

im gonna order all the approperate stickers tomarrow!!

than it will complete!

Frank

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,956 Posts
did you get the V8 or go with the different gear ratio for toeing? my next trailblazer will be the smart V8. you know the one that kicks in when more power is needed and runs off 6 cyls when theres no load. its a sweet looking ride. i went with the greystone but i like your maroon color even better, the maroon looks very sweet all shined up. sweeeeeet.....did you say you wanted a BUFFALO BILLS window sticker???

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,461 Posts
I also went to Sharpnack Chevy I took my Ex girlfriend there to get a lease on a Pontiac G6, they hooked up it for her too, her lease payment is 35-50 dollars cheaper than the dealers around Cleveland wanted for the same exact car. Awesome guys down there and DITTO to everything Frank said.

No he just needs a slamming system and 22's like I got on my Trailblazer, so he can be a real poser. LOL.

Nice truck Frank I like the chrome inserts and stuff your seats are nicer than mine too man will it look good pulling our boat. Can't wait to take some combo pictures for you.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup .. looking forward to the new Pics for sure...

kev, to be a real poser, should i get an ugly "bass shmo sticker" too..LOL

FRank

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,461 Posts
I was waiting or a wheel comment out of Tom, what's funny is he knows they look bomb just won't admit it. Tom Sharpnack loved em. He was like I was wondering who's truck that was..

Frank BPS is coming off I'm putting on Gamagaztu or however the hell it's spelled.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buffalo who? are they still a team..OOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!LOL

on the motor, EZ.. I just got the 275hp in line 6 like Kev has.. to save on some ga$$ during the week.. it tows fine.... based on Kev's truck an experience.

naw, OGF stickers , Ranger Stickers, Shut up and fish... and other cool looking stickers.. and of course my OSU buckeye's!!!

Frank

·
KrustyDawg
2,633 Posts
Most guys from Willard are pretty damn cool ! Not that I am from Willard or anything.....:D Tom and the boys are a great bunch to deal with over there in my old stompin' grounds.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,461 Posts
Both Frank and I have with fished with Tom on Tom's Peerless's boat, super nice guy, good fisherman and fun to be around, I know I'm not going to buy my Trailblazer SS from anyone except him, he tossed me the keys and I sat it in and started it, ohh man did I want to drive it so bad 400 pissed off horse ready to rip up most cars on the road. I'll eat mustangs for breakfast. I can't wait. I could care less about MPG that's why I work to buy what I want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts