Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody have one, and Like it? I have three and really like them. One drawback is the filtering system requires a lot of cleaning and maintenance. Plus I’ve decided that there is a major design flaw with the wand electrical connections from the motor down to the beater head. Either they get dirty(making poor or no) contact or the hidden wires inside the extension tube go bad. This failure of lost power to the head, once it happens(usually within the first year), is all it takes to render these just another cheap, stick vac! I bought them when On Sale, another once NIB at a resale shop. I’ve bought a couple of the replacement wands, only to have each also go bad. Have anyone also experienced these failures, and perhaps come up with a solution?? I’d be eager to know what was done and if it worked?

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Yup we had one die out in a year as well. I told the old lady to not waste money on another one. What's she do. Buy the same thing

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
get a robo-vac, they be cool, I vacuum one room per day, takes 5 minutes to set up each day and let it go for an hour, relatively inexpensive, I have one for main level hard floors and one for 2nd floor carpeting. Your wife will express her gratitude to you, especially when it's time to get that new FF this spring:cool:

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
get a robo-vac, they be cool, I vacuum one room per day, takes 5 minutes to set up each day and let it go for an hour, relatively inexpensive, I have one for main level hard floors and one for 2nd floor carpeting. Your wife will express her gratitude to you, especially when it's time to get that new FF this spring:cool:
Had one years ago, the dog would bark, bite and run into it. One day, she bumped into it near the steps and it bounced down ten steps! Yep, it stopped working. Unfortunately, it was a month out of warranty.😟 we’ve had nothing but bad luck with vacuums! My mother had a “great“ brown-green ElectroLux canister vac all her life! They don’t make them like they used to!

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
eloise the pig hates our robo vac.. They are pretty cool.. Not cheap either though.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
eloise the pig hates our robo vac.. They are pretty cool.. Not cheap either though.
they are pretty cool ... what the pig or the vac LOL

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
I picked up a shark , found a switch stuck down at the head area that pivots , maybe to much , was going to by pass and wire direct , after loosening the screws holding the switch the lever released and works just fine now..... use it at the cabin, so use is minimal .... should have got this other one E I saw this past summer (garage sale) but with already 2 at the cabin can't see a 3rd..... I'm impressed with it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts