close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shark on Sports Battle for the Bass

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by fishintiger, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. If anyone is interested and hasn't signed up or hasn't seen the information here is a link to the entry form and additional information. The tournament is paying out 80% of the money. First place pays $2,000.

    Shark on Sports Battle for the Bass
     
  2. Thick Rick

    Thick Rick Dragon Bronzeback Slayer

    169
    0
    321
    Thanks so much for the support!

    Just wanted to mention, about the 80%, we aren't making money on the other 20%, we are giving money to Children's Hospital.

    We have been discussing it on the air about getting Shark and Jeff Logan in the tournament. Shark is wavering, but Logan is all in. I think Shark is afraid he might lose to Jeff at one more thing, haha. Shark doesn't think he can handle 8 hours on a boat. These mamby pambys. I guess it isn't for everybody. ;)
     

  3. No need to thank me for the support. Thanks to you and Shark for getting this together. Now if I can just get me a partner with a boat and enter it will be better.

    Oops I forgot to mention about the other 20% going to Children's Hospital. :eek:
     
  4. Looks like we already have about ten entrys so far. Pretty good for only being out less than 2 weeks. Pick up a entry at walmart 23 or delaware or dicks easton or polaris. Also you can print one out on www.ombtt.com under the opens option. Dont miss out on this one it is a 80% payback and a portion goes to CHILDRENS HOSPITAL.
     
  5. Thick Rick

    Thick Rick Dragon Bronzeback Slayer

    169
    0
    321
    I had a couple people mention that they had a problem with the MS Word doc, so I have it converted to pdf as well. Here it is if you need it.
     
  6. good cause, good fishing count me in! Just Printed my entry and if I don't procrastinate too much I'll have it in the mail in a few weeks or sooner.
    ~SW
     
  7. Thick Rick

    Thick Rick Dragon Bronzeback Slayer

    169
    0
    321
    Great to have you in. And of course, Mark the Shark always likes more Browns fans!
     
  8. Rick The Entry's Are Starting To Roll Inn! Should Be A Awsome Turnout.