Shanty for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Wannabitawerm, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

0   0   0

I'm listing this for my buddy. He has a 3 man Shappell. 2 years old, good condition, runner and all. Paid $400 new. He can't fit it in his smaller suv he bought so he wants to sell or trade for a 1 to 2 man clam. I've got the 2 man shappell and this thing looks like a barn compared to mine. He's asking $200 or best offer. please respond to this thread or send me a pm and we'll set something up. I don't have pictures, but I'm 6'3" and I can stand up in this.

Sam

2. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM sent. Also, not being familiar with Shappell shelters any input from other OGFers would be appreciated.

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I have a 2 man Shappell, no complaints so far. Simple set-up and it's pretty roomy. 2 guys fit fairly comfortably in it.

4. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

Werm, PM sent. I can trade a newer Clam Scout w/Travel Cover in A+ condition for the Shappell.......Mark

5. Wannabitawerm

0   0   0

Just to let everyone know, Papawsmith is coming over to look at the "portable horse barn." He is the first in line. Will update everyone.

6. Wannabitawerm

0   0   0

Thanks for all the responses. Shanty is sold. Enjoy Brad!

7. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thank you, Sam. I'ts already set up in my yard (took about 2 minutes alone) and the buddy heater is in it. My wife will be home soon from our grand daughters b-day party ( I had to miss it to buy a fish shak :D ). Want her to see it, heated, on a 20 degree day. She will be thrilled. I'm sure she will be making plans for next weekend on the ice. Thanks again.