close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shakedown

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Net, May 11, 2005.

1. Hey Shake, what's the story behind your new avatar? Who is that guy :confused:

2. My money is on Lemmy Kilmeister(sp) from the HARD rock band Motorhead. Don't get any louder than that. Lemmy is quoted as saying that they want to be so loud that if they moved in next to you your grass would die!!! Saw them in Detroit a few years back and my ears are still ringing.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Swantucky nailed it.

That's Lemmy, the dirtiest, loudest, baddest man (alive) in rock-n-roll. Figured with my sometimes "abrasive nature", it was fitting :D Doesn't hurt that I'm a huge MH fan too.

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Motorhead!

Lemmy is one bad dude!

The Ace of Spades!

He sings the enterance song to HHH "The Game" on WWE.

:D

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Speaking of Lemmy...you guys hear that Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters) project entitled "Probot". It's AMAZING. He got together a bunch of old school thrash/death metal players, wrote a dozen songs with them, and put out a cd a few months back. It includes Lemmy, and guys from DRI, COC, Venom, Celtic Frost, King Diamond, Voivod, Sepultura and a few others. KILLER stuff if that's your kinda thing ;)

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Yes he does do HHH's music.

I was wondering the same thign about the pic, I had no idea who it was.

7. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

I thought it was a picture of the DA king back in the good old days :D

8. Thanks shake. I was concerned for a minute you were letting yourself go a little ;) . So I'm guessing this Lemmy guy never sang a duet with Sinatra?

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Hahahaha!!! :D

10. catking

catking Banned

Good one BIGG MAN .............. :D .......... THE CATKING !!!

11. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

He likes to EAT THE RICH!!!