close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shake it Big Daddy

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by greg3891, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Ok Carl just looked at the weather report, 30's day, 20's at night start shaking that Big a$$ of yours I am ready for some hard water fishing. Also is the Ice fishing forum going to open soon?

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Greg....it is open....Hard Water Discussion.

Gene

3. Hopefully, real soon, they'll ALL be hardwater discussions!!!

I've had to slow the dancin down. Hurt my knee at TV 3 Christmas party, but not sure how. Too much dancin' I guess. :eek:

I may be gettin up there, but I can still move for a big man... :eek: :D

4. how much longer do u think it will be before the ice forms. if the weather was like this for the rest of the year.

5. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Lets just say it'll be an early boating season this spring :) :) :)

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

....but I'll take an early boating season this spring.:D

peple- you will need some patience still, unfortunately;)

7. A couple two to three weeks of the 20's at night, and we will be there. Usally as most know, Old state park is the first place to hit, and then we take it from there. I cant wait. But remember be safe out there, so when the ice -out comes early you will be there to put your boats in. Take care Greg

8. I'm pretty sure Greg, that Old State Park MAY BE off limits to fishermen when the construction project gets underway in January. Heck, it may start even earlier. I'm sure enough of us fish it to keep an eye on the progress and let everyone know.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am not a mod greg, but I know from a recent post of mine that you can not write the A word like you did or it will be edited. I don't think anyone saw yours yet though!