Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
captainhook
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this lake is like? I have never fished there before. I heard that they stocked it last Friday. Anybody out there have any luck?

·
Registered
303 Posts
It's a nice little pond. I took my kids there a few years back, didn't catch anything but had a good time as always. I never went when they did the trout stock for the park fishing day, thingy.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I was there today for a few hours & got skunked. Ran into LJACKSON & while we were talking a guy came down & nailed 4 trout in 10 minutes. Some days you got it & some days you don't. It's a nice little lake that's hit or miss. At least for me. Hey LJ, what color spinner was that guy throwing ?

·
Angler For Life
149 Posts
hey there blue. that guy you are refering to was using a gold spinner with a black rooster tail. he lost it when his line got tangled in his reel and it got hooked on something on the bottom more than likely that tree that you were telling me about. it cool to actually meet somebody from the site i was beginning to think that all these post were planted here to keep me coming back (lol).

·
Registered
977 Posts
What time you guys fishing I go by shadow 2 times a day am and pm on my way to work.

·
Registered
219 Posts
shadow Lake? Don't waste your time. I have fished there many many times without any luck. Well, If you like bluegill then its a good lake. There is nothing else in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts