close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shad Cam Pics

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by oxmos, May 12, 2005.

1. Thanks Doc for posting that website. Helps a slow day at work go by a little faster. Saw a HUGE fish that took up 6 squares, but didn't get the pic saved in time. Here's a few other shots I managed to get. I've been right-clicking, then hitting save before the next one loads. Can be a little tricky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here is the link for those who missed it before.

Shad Cam

It is really a pretty neat site.

3. So these are the shad that peopel fish for? I have heard about the run of shad in some of the east coast rivers. sounds like it would be fun.

4. Man that camera is awsome, been looking at it for a while. I keep seeing some long skinny thing go by every once in a while, anyone know what that it? Some type of eel or just a stick or something.

5. I guess its the same think in the 3rd picture.

6. I've seen several eels swim by. Seems to be quite a few in there.

7. I believe those are eels. I saw one when I clicked in just a few minutes ago.

8. So has anyone every been fishing for these shad? I've been doing some research and its sounds like a lot of fun. Guys catching 50 or more in a day and says they average 2 to 4 pounds, would be a blast on light tackle.

9. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

The other day there was a gar that went from 1 side all the way to the other

10. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

the 'eel' in question looks to be a lamprey or a hagfish, parasitic.

11. watching it now. Its 5 am. Seen lots o cats n nice un's too.

Later,
    jay

12. dnm

dnm

Thats awesome! I had to wait awhile, I think I was catching some of the suns glare, but now it looks good

13. [​IMG]

Here is a cat I just caught on the cam. Thought I would share.

[​IMG]
    Also one of the dang lampreys.

Later,
    jay