close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Several Things For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by crankus_maximus, Aug 14, 2005.

1. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

0   0   0

I have several things I would like to offer to you fellow outdoorsman before I go to E-bay. Hopefully these items willfind a good home. The prices are negotiable, but are already very fair. With the exception of the bigger items, I will ship the items when payment is received and no sooner. Please pm me if you have any interest!

#1 - Used rain suit. The rain suit is an eddie bauer coat (bought at Target for like $25) and cabelas brand bottoms (like $15). They are both made out of PVC material. The pants are size L/Reg and the coat is an XL. This is a great cool weather rain suit in neutral grey colors (coat is light grey and pants are dark grey). The set does not leak. The reason I am selling is I upgraded rain suits and no longer need this one. I am asking $10.00.

#2 - Crappie Tube Jigs. I have a small bag of crappie tube jis that I poured myself. I haven't used them after 4/5 years, so I am getting rid of them. They are 1/16oz (I think) and either a size 6 or 8 bronze eagle claw jig hook. The pic isn't focused real well. Sorry. There are 25 or more in the bag. I'm looking for $1.00.

#3 - Large Tube Jigs. I have several small bags of these. Total number is 38. They are 3/8oz poured with a high-quality mustad hook. These things are great on Erie for smallies. I just have a surplus! I am asking $4.50 for all of them.

#4 - Fred Bear Alaskan Compund Bow with case, arrows and accessories. This is an older bow that is in good condition. I just had it checked out by Gander Mountain last fall and have shot it only 4 times since then in my backyard. I am selling because I would like to upgrade. This would still make somebody a nice starter!

The Bow Stats:
    - 60lbs pull
    - 30" draw length
    - Cables and string checked by Gander Mountain
    - New serving and arrow nock
    - 3-pin adjustable site
    - New Cobra Woodsman II arrow rest

Accessories:
    - Hard shell case in good condition inside and out
    - 8 Easton alumin shaft arrows with field points and broadheads (2 are bent, but points and fletchings still good)
    - Fread Bear arrow quiver (not currently attached)
    - 3 shooting finger covers
    - hand-held (not wrist wrap) release
    - New pack of release loops
    - Various broadheads
    All that is needed is probably a new set of broadheads and this bow is ready to hunt! I am aksing $80.00 for the whole set. Pm me for more specific pics.

#5 - Pair of Pioneer CS-N575 Speakers. This is a set of floor speakers in good condition. These speakers are in working condition and sound great. I am just downsizing and do not need them anymore. There is a small amount of white paint on the bottom of one speaker that I have not removed. It got on there during the move to our house. The stats are as follows:
    - 3-way speakers
    - 150w
    - 8ohms
    - frequency range is 32~200000Hz
    - 12" woofer, 5" mid and 3" tweeter.
    I am asking $30.00 for the pair. Hate to see these go!

#6 - Sony STR-SE501 Stereo Receiver. This thing is like brand new. Hardly ever used. It comes with remote control and am radio antenna. NO MANUAL. This thing has so many features I can't list them all. I will list some:
    - Dolby Digital
    - Digital DTS
    - Video
    - DVD/LD
    - TV/Satellite
    - 5.1 channel input
    - MD/Tape
    - CD
    - Tuner
    - Auxillary
    I am asking $50.00 for this unit. I will combine with the speakers for $70.00 and no less. ;)

Attached Files:

2. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

Here are the bow pics

Attached Files:

3. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

Here are the speaker and receiver pics

Attached Files:

4. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

I also have some small fish tanks and a craftsman radial arm saw I am looking to sell as well.

I'll keep this up for about a week or so and then I am going to sell on e-bay.

5. walleye warrior

walleye warrior Clearfork Muskie Addict

0   0   0

I would be interested in the radial arm saw. Mine just took a turn for the worse. let me know its condition and what you would want for it. A pic would be great. Thanks

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

7. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

On the radial arm saw and acquariums?

I don't have the pics yet of either.

Saw is a top of the line craftsman radial arm saw with the laser trac and mobile base. I am asking 450.00.

The aquariums are a 5 and 10 gallon. The 10 comes with a hood/light, filter, heater, rocks and plants. In addition I will throw in an iron stand for $30.00 for the whole lot.

8. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

9. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

The receiver and speakers are spoken for. The other items are still available. Make some reasonable offers and who knows....

10. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

The aquarium is spoken for.

11. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

Make some offers before I go to the great site of e-bay!

12. CHOPIQ

CHOPIQ

0   0   0

Hey crankus, what size are the arrows and what kind of release is it?

13. crankus_maximus

0   0   0

I'll have to get back to you on both. Not at home right now. I can say the release is probably not the best out there and the arrows I think are 31". Let me check on Friday (when I get home).