close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Several Penn Reels For Sale/Trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 15, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Well after fishing strictly w/ Penns this weekend, in an effort to get as comfortable with them as my Abu's I have decided to stick w/ Abu's.

I have the following reels for sale/trade:

1 Penn 320GTI (got off Flathunter, aprox 1 year old)
    1 Maroon Penn 309 (got from Chief Jim Reels)
    1 Black Penn 309 (got from Chief Jim Reels)
    1 Maroon Penn 209 (got from Chief JimReels)
    1 Red Penn 209 (got from Chief Jim's Reels)
    1 Black Penn 209 (used once, still has the box)

I'll take $165 + $15 shipping, for all the reels. That is just $27.50 per reel.

One of the 209' and one of the 309's are mounted on new American Premier Nite Sticks, 10 footers. One is white/blue, the other is white/red. Each rod has been used once, which was last night. If some wants these I will add them to the total price for $30. ($15 each). That should be a killer deal for the rods.

If someone buys everything, including the rods, I'll ship the rods for free, so the total shipping will still only be $15, for a total of $210 for all six reels, both rods and shipping to anywhere in the US.

There are nothing wrong with these reels and I have only used them once each, in fact there are a couple that I haven't used since I got them.

If someone wants to trade me Abu's in the 6500-7000 range, I'll take those and $. Please contact me regarding a possible deal like that.

I will have pics up later today.

2. justfishn

justfishn

0   0   0

i am willing to take all of this off your hands but i need to know how to pay and where are you located?my email is rexsbear@yahoo.com just let me know

3. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I am in Fairborn. If you can come here, then of corse there will be no shipping. I'll accept cash, money order or paypal. I'll accept a personal check too, but I'd have to wait until it clears to ship/give you the stuff. I've got this listed on a few sites I visit, so try to reach me asap. Check your PM's :)

Forgot to add that all the reels I beleive have new Mossy Oak 30# test on them. And not new as in a year ago, but rather new, as in only used for a few hours if at all.

4. justfishn

justfishn

0   0   0

I will pay for it through pay pal if you want to send me an invoice?! Would that work? Due to gas prices since we live in Columbus it might be just as easy to have you ship them?! What do you thinK?

5. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Sold. Thanks guys and good luck on getting the big ones!