close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Several items goin' up...

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Wannabitawerm, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

0   0   0

Here's the big stuff...

1998 14' x 72' Redman mobile home. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Elyria, midview Schools, 325 lot rent, $18,000. Will sell for balance owed which is around $16,000. Good starter home for anyone starting out.

2004 F150 Supercrew. 4 x 2 5.4 V-8 w/tow package, 6 disc cd, mirror package, all power, selling for balance owed, all warranties transferable, 50k maintenance, 100k premium factory warranty w/0 deductible, theft insurance, 60k tire and wheel warranty. 4,500 miles, not sure of balance but paid $33k in May.

2005 Mutang GT, sonice blue, all options, trac. control, shaker500 6 disc cd/mp3. 1,700 miles, warranties, 48k premium factory warranty $0 deductible, tire and wheel warranty, theft insurance. selling for balance owed. If you do not get A-plan, you will not touch this for under $32 . Balance is around $26k, be the first to offer and you get a cover as well as an under car LED multi-color lighting kit still in the box.

Selling the above in lieu of an expedition (for better seating) and a new house.

now the smaller stuff...

Shappell s2000, 1 year old, no tears, good condition, $125 or will trade for a clam or a vex. If additional cash is needed, let me know. I know I would not find a vex ofr that price, but, you never know.

79 gamefisher 15 foot fiberglass. Boat, motor, (needs work), trolling motor, 2 batteries, gas tank, trailer, and misc. gear $1000 bucks. Will consider trading for a smaller, more portable boat. Has 3 pedestal seats, small livewell/storage, anchor.

8" Drop bar for a draw tight level-ride hitch. used for 1 season, also doubled as a boat anchor for 3 months, $75

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

0   0   0

do you have an pics of the boat, weight, condition, size and brand motor?

3. Wannabitawerm

0   0   0

I'll try to get a pic. It is a 15 foot fiberglass tri-hull, 79 gamefisher. Motor is a game fisher also. Boat is in good condition. Weight, well, unloaded it took 4 guys to lift it off the trailer. Tongue weight is not much and tow weight is not much more. This boat is the kind that, unless you know its back there, you won't know you're towing it. I have tried to get the motor running several times, but it wants to run and stall. It is hard to find parts for the motor, but it is a tecumsah powerhead, so there are people who fix it. Overall it is a great small lake boat. runs pretty shallow too. I've had it floating in 6 inches of water. But, definately not the kind of boat you can drag anywhere.

4. Wannabitawerm

0   0   0

Bought a vex. FL-18 Genz Pack. Last one on the shelf. Bought it for the Presque trip and loved every moment of it. SuperCrew is out of the line up. Went to the dealer and ordered a 40/20/40 split bench for the front, which takes care of the seating issue. (Anybody with an 04 f-150 who has a front bench and wants buckets with a floor console, let me know. I'll pay for the labor if you want to swap. I'll put in a seperate thread for this one.) Had a few inquiries on the Mustang, but no takers as of yet.