close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

several "first" of 2005

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Mar 18, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

FINALLY i'm catchin carp..4 fish so far today.. first one at 6lbs, follow by a 10lbers.. the smallest one came in next at 1lb somethin..lol..then.... just when i thought things can't get any better.. a 10lbs mirror came in my net.. woohoooo.. pics to follow later..i'm goin back out.. :D

2. crappielooker

heres my biggie of the day weighs in at 18lbs..caught her after i start the thread.. [​IMG]

3. crappielooker

todays total..7fish landed.. i'm one happy fellow now.. :D

4. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

The sides of that mirror look a little scuffed up, isn't a little early to be going into a full spawn? Maybe they are just starting the major feed right before and nthey are fighting each over over all of the conr you chucked out there.

Congrats on the fine day fishing, you put your time in so far this year I could not think of a more deserving angler. I guess I gotta get away from work and get some fishing in. May have to hit my future sponser TSC and pick up some supplies tonight and start working on my special area for late next week ;)

5. Nice fish Ak!!! I should of got out today but I was too lazy and decided to watch basketball. Its supposed to rain tomorrow but I am still goin to try to get out. Depending if the girlfriend will give me the hall pass I might get out sunday too. Good Job man, cya out on the water.

Jake

6. crappielooker

checkout the other side of the mirra..the pics dont do the red color justice..[​IMG]

7. Hey AK WTG Dude...
    I was thinking of chucking some corn out at WB this week sometime hmnmnmn
    Think it would be worth it bro?

8. Met up with Ak just in time to see him reeling in one...unfortunately that was about it for the action today. He landed one more and I sat without a bleep. Guess I haven't put in enough time for the carp gods to reward me yet :D . Nice job on a good day's fishing...

9. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Awsome job Akster, guess we were a little early with our plan the other day...lol.

My buddy Dave also hit carp today on another section of the Scioto r. he landed 3 with a nice mid teen miror as his biggest.

As Jake said, we are heading out at 8am to catch some ourselfs......see ya later,
    Scott

10. crappielooker

good luck maan.. btw..we weren't early that day.. i just missed the dang hit i got..lol .. today's results made all my hard work thruout the year well worth it.. :)

11. Ak answer me man... :(
    Or don't you want me to hit west branch b4 you guys do??? :p :D

12. crappielooker

clyde..sorry dood.. i thought you knew that i would love to hit that place as soon as ice out.. . suure its always worth chumming it... to me, these fish gotta eat.. ;)

13. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

Good show Ak....well deserved. :)

14. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

congrats! now on to the big ones!!!!

15. Congratulations AK, you work the hardest and you deserve it.

16. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

LOL.....you mean hes the one with the most TIME on his hands to do it...lol(just joke'in )...lol

Scott

17. Hey Ak...
    I am off for at least another month if you want to come up and hit WB lemme know... b4 turkey season too LOL

18. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey Clyde,
    You going to the WB Carp event in May??

Hope to meet ya there.

Scott

19. ...only if I have called in 6-7 gobblers to gun by then...
    that my friend is in the middle of turkey season and I'll prob be down in S.Ohio if I am not I will be at WB with you guys...