Sevenx Congrats on the Article

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BlueWater, Nov 14, 2007.

1. There is an article in today's Cincy Enquirer (the Career section) about Sevenx's new fly shop in Milford, OH and there is also a link in the article to a video that was shot with the reporter fly fishing.

Way to go Sevenx. I'll have to stop in soon, I am on the hunt for a vice.

BlueWater

2. Congrats, Steve!
    John, you don't need any more vices, see below:

vice1 /vaɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vahys] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation,
    –noun 1. an immoral or evil habit or practice.
    2. immoral conduct; depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice.
    3. sexual immorality, esp. prostitution.
    4. a particular form of depravity.
    5. a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style.
    6. a physical defect, flaw, or infirmity: a constitutional vice.
    7. a bad habit, as in a horse.
    8. (initial capital letter) a character in the English morality plays, a personification of general vice or of a particular vice, serving as the buffoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1250–1300; ME < AF, OF < L vitium a fault, defect, vice]

—Synonyms 1. See fault. 2. depravity, sin, iniquity, wickedness, corruption. 5. blemish.
    —Antonyms 1, 2. virtue.

What you may be in the market for is:

vise /va&#618;s/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vahys] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, vised, vis·ing.
    –noun 1. any of various devices, usually having two jaws that may be brought together or separated by means of a screw, lever, or the like, used to hold an object firmly while work is being done on it.
    –verb (used with object) 2. to hold, press, or squeeze with or as with a vise.

Also, vice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1300–50; ME vis < OF: screw < L v&#299;tis vine (whose spiral form gave later sense)]

—Related forms
    viselike, adjective

3. I guess I spelled it wrong.

BlueWater

4. John, a smiley face would be appropriate about now: :D
    LMJ

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Man I thought I had problems. Thanks for the nod guys. Let me know when you need help with a viSe John, as for a viCe I could probably help there as well. S

6. Or visa versa ;)

7. enough with the vises' im lost:)

8. Sorry RK, John, and Especially Steve, John's trying to honor you and I'm mess'n around!
    RK, you're not lost, from your profile I see you are on the LMR somewhere, that should help you locate your self.
    LMJ