Ohio Game Fishing banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Whatever happened to just taking her to shore and letting her climb out and go behind a tree? LOL Yeah I know ..... sometimes you're a long way from shore or there are no trees around to go behind. But dang ..... plastic bags and 5 gallon buckets? LOL

Oh and I checked out that She Wee thing ....... hats off to the woman that would use that. She is either one very good woman, or one dedicated fisher person.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like the idea of a poncho and bucket, may start using that. DW and I are neither one shy and have just been heading to shore, but we've been caught a couple of times. This only bothers us because how easily one can get in trouble for indecent exposure. Years ago, early '70s, camping with my parents at Ohio Power and took my girlfriend along. My father, GF & I were fishing on one of the lakes in our 12' aluminum rowboat. I'm in the bow, my father in the middle and GF in the stern when she decided she has to pee. My father says 'We'll go to the bank over there (pointing) and you can go behind a tree'. GF says 'No, that's OK', stands up and pulls down her shorts. She then squats over the transom and lets go. My father, facing the stern and seeing this, turns to me and says 'She's a keeper'. About 8 yrs later I decided he was wrong. Oh, by the way, sorry, no pics;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yu guys are kidding right? I go fishing so I can avoid having conversations like this. Lmao . It was a sad day. No Muskie for me. And there really is a thingee you can buy at Bean's , Cabela, Bass Pro etc. and yeah my wife liked it BUT NOW2 YOU GOT ME TALKING LIKE I'M ON THE VIEW . Anybody see any Crappie worth talking about?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you. Had a rough day and you guys , for whatever reason just made me laugh. Not as good as fishing but close enough at the moment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone make a device that a woman can use on a boat in order to pee without me having to haul a porti-potty or a modified Home Depot 5 gallon bucket?

Thanks
My hiking lady friends stand up and pee with a pstyle device. They swear by them.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
In our camper we used a 5 gal bucket with a pool noodle "seat". Maybe too big for boating use.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts