Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a device that a woman can use on a boat in order to pee without me having to haul a porti-potty or a modified Home Depot 5 gallon bucket?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Too the best of my knowledge, I do not know if my wife has used this yet or not.

Attachments

·
Silverback
645 Posts
We both use a bucket...not simultaneously. But a small one, like 2 gal? Probably from Big Lots. Dedicated use.

You could drive around and look for an Amazon delivery truck with a female driver and ask her.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Funny wife pee story.

So we're night fishing for catfish and we're just floating around. Dense fog rolls in and she has to pee.
I told her "we're the only ones out here and it's dark plus this fog...just hang your ole butt over the side and let fly."
So with lots of hesitation, she hangs her butt over the side and begins to tinkle. BOOM, either we hit another boat or they hit us and there she is....lol. Guys in the other boat asked are ya catching anything? Never seen her pants come up so fast....lmbo!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Funny wife pee story.

So we're night fishing for catfish and we're just floating around. Dense fog rolls in and she has to pee.
I told her "we're the only ones out here and it's dark plus this fog...just hang your ole butt over the side and let fly."
So with lots of hesitation, she hangs her butt over the side and begins to tinkle. BOOM, either we hit another boat or they hit us and there she is....lol. Guys in the other boat asked are ya catching anything? Never seen her pants come up so fast....lmbo!!
Was that the last time she went fishing with you ? LMAO

Reactions: milanmark

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Wife is fine with a bucket. I always take two, one for the trash, one for the pee.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Just showed that to my wife she said she'd rather go in the bucket rather that clean that.

Long ago and far away in another lifetime......a five gallon bucket, a poncho(for modesty), TP onboard,
and plastic grocery sacks served EVERY natural need.

FISH ON !!!!!

Reactions: TClark

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
The simplest setup for me is to empty the livewell and she goes in there . Pull the standpipe before she goes . Lol .
I have a fishmaster 210 so the livewell is right between the windshields where you step into the bow so it offers protection as well.

A long time ago when we were younger and more adventurous she would use a pie plate like a gutter and go off the bow of my bowfishing boat . She hated doing it but when ya gotta go you gotta go .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts