close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sept. 5th. S/T tournament @ Griggs

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Sep 2, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just a reminder we will be at Griggs this Sunday. Most likely start at 6:45. Times running out for anyone that hasn't fished at least 4 tournaments. Remember our year end fish off is scheduled for October 2nd. & 3rd. This is my last one until the fish off. Garry will be there the next few weeks. Sorry guys I just have to go to Canada :D

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Very tough day to say the least. 14 bass weighed in today. 14 boats. Here are the results.

1st. place
    Gary & Mark
    2-bass 2.89 lbs.
    (also big bass- 1.88 lbs.)

2nd. place
    Tom & Shane
    2- bass 2.87 lbs.

3rd. place
    Pat & Jeff
    2- bass 2.45 lbs.

Garry will be at O'Shaugnessy next week. I'll be in Canada :D .I'll see all of you at the fish off October 2nd. & 3rd. If you make it to the Hog feast Sept. 25th & 26th. I'll see you there. Enjoy it guys.

3. Garry will be at O'Shaugnessy next week. I'll be in Canada .I'll see all of you at the fish off October 2nd. & 3rd. If you make it to the Hog feast Sept. 25th & 26th. I'll see you there. Enjoy it guiys.

Enjoy it guiys? :rolleyes:

I didn't see any of them fishing today... :D

4. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

man, i thought my 0 fish was the worst, griggs was tough on me sunday, i caught 4 fish at 11 and a half inches.....

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I would say that you did pretty well striper freak . :) We only had 1 bite other than catfish as far as we know . :(

6. you guys are lucky i was in Ytown. My 2 year old double hooked in the duck pond game at the Canfield fair. He hooked a small prize on the rod tip, and dragged out another small prize on his hook. I couldn't beleive it. All by himself. One proud daddy I was.

Dale, I got RockyFork this Sunday, what's the word if any? Have fun in Canada. See you at the fish off.