close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Senko Kits

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Columbusslim31, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

I just read the thread about senko size and color, which inspired me to start this thread. I'm thinking about obtaining some senko's and I saw that Dick's sporting goods has a kit on their website for $20. I was wondering being a first time senko user, would it be best to buy just a few senko's or go ahead and get the kit? Here's a link to what I'm talking about. Senko kit

2. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

This looks like a good deal to me. Everything in that kit will catch fish, and you get the box taboot. I'll probably buy one myself.

3. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

That does look like a good deal. you might also ck. bps they have good kits also. they are usually cheeper. I used to buy the real senkos but they are more expensive and dont seem to hold up as well as some of the others. Strike King makes a senko in there 3x version that holds up great. I have caught as many as 8 fish on one. Anyway good luck.:B

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

If you like the colors it's not a bad deal. Otherwise you're only saving about $5 bucks. 40 Senkos included, they cost $6 bucks for a 10 pack in most stores.