close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seneca Yesterday!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Pipeliner, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Ron (Shortdrift) and I got on the water at 7:30AM. Sunny, Blue Skys, High Pressure, A little breeze at times. :( Fishing was tough!!!! We boated over 50 fish,,,, But only 3 channel cats went into the live well for my neighbor. We caught around 20 saugeye, (Only one over 14) 8 channel cats, 20 or so white bass, one bluegill and three shad. The majority of the fish came on spoons. Loaded the boat around 6:00 PM. Then we enjoyed a nice meal at Subway,,, Hey Ron!!! I really enjoyed the Day!!! Thanks!! Stan :)

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sounds like you guys kept busy :cool:
    i was tempted to come over,but had already made plans for hoover.
    we only targeted eyes and caught (including several lost at the boat :rolleyes: ) about 12-15.about half were 14-16".we did boat a few small cats in the process.the old jig and crawler trick did it again,as usual.
    you're right about "tough" :eek:
    a few days ago,they were really hot in a couple spots,but we had to hunt them down yesterday.

3. I have always been primarily a artificial bait fisherman other than minnows for perch and crappie and harness/worm for walleye. :D
    Pipeliner has been teaching me how to fish with the jig/worm and the split shot/worm which he does quite well with. :cool:
    I'll be ready :p ;) :) when I hit Hoover with Misfit.

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

whenever you're ready for hoover,just give me a yell short1.guys are doing pretty good right now,and the fish love the jig/worm there too :cool:
    about one more trip to hoover and might wanna take up residence :D ;)