close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Semi Auto 22 FS or Trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Huntinbull, Jul 13, 2007.

1. I am posting this for my godson. He has a Winchester Model 190 semi-auto 22 rifle, but wants a bolt action 22. If anyone has a boltgun (no specific model or manu) they want to trade please contact me. If anyone is interested in buying this rifle he is willing to sell it outright for $75 OBO. I figure if I can find him a decent Marlin bolt or a Romanian trainer or similar he will be happy.

This rifle shoot pretty good, with 50 yard groups averaging just under an inch from the bench. It has a scope on it now, but he wants to keep the scope. I might have a cheap 4x or 3x9 I can sell with it if needed.

My contact info is Huntinbull@yahoo.com or call 330-212-3650.
    Huntinbull

2. boonecreek

boonecreek

0   0   0

trade u a abu 6000 red for the rifle

3. Sorry, but not an item I would be interested in owning/using. I figure it is a baitcaster or trolling reel right?

Any bolt action 22s? Pistols of any caliber? I can add cash to the trade for the right items.

Huntinbull

4. Deal made. Thanks for interest and PMs

Huntinbull

5. boonecreek

boonecreek

0   0   0

good to hear from a brother in the LORD.what kind of out door wrighting u do. i read fur fish & game. i live east of cin.

6. I have written several articles for Ohio Valley Outdoors magazine, as well as several web based e-zines (Banta's Hunting online, etc.)

The beauty and bounty that God has given us AMAZES me! Some people look at the world and think "How can you think there is a God, with all the violence and hate in the world." I look at the world and think "How can you NOT think there is a God with all the beauty and freedom we have in the world? Especially the freedom to CHOOSE how you want to act! That freedom to choose is why there is hate and violence, but also why there is beautiful artworks, gracious charity organizations, Loving homes for orphaned children, and support for any just cause during times of need. We are blessed, for sure."

Huntinbull

7. boonecreek

boonecreek

0   0   0

u wraped all that in a nut shell, theres no way i could have put that any better.is that ohio vally mag. a state wide deal, and if so how do i sign up at. theres a state publisted mag fins & feathers or something like that. i,ed like to sign up for that to. tight lines and massive antlers to u freind

8. Boone, you can get Ohio Valley Outdoors at most gander mountain stores or go online to ohiovalleyoutdoors.com

Huntinbull