close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Selling 30+ Years Worth Of Fishing Gear

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bassmastermjb, May 4, 2004.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

Over the past 30+ years I have accumulated alot of fishing gear along with thousands of lures,almost all have been discontinued and are in excellent condition.I am going to sell alot of my fishing things over the next 2 weeks.If you've had a hard time finding that favorite old lure I probably have it, or maybe your looking to get your youngster started.I have everything you'll need.I will be selling my fishing gear from May 6th -May 16th.I will be advertising in the local newspapers and will have many signs out along the major roads.My name is Mark and I live at 2209 Lake Rockwell Rd. in Ravenna.(330)221-5213

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Mark, can you get just a little more specific? What type of gear, how much, etc... photos?

3. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

I have thousands of lures,jigs,spinners,crankbaits,plastics, tackle boxes, rods, reels,nets,a million+ hooks,marine parts,just a whole garage full of stuff, 90% is brand new never used.Big Daddy was here last year, and was pretty impressed with the amount fishing gear I have.Most is from the 70's and 80's.I am mostly a bass and panfish fisherman but do have musky, catfish,trout,fly fishing and other fishing lures and items I have accumulated over the years.

4. He does have a garage full of stuff and some great deals. Soft plastics, cranks, spinner baits, line, terminal tackle, jigs of all sizes, including ice fishing stuff. Mark, if I get a day free, I'll be out. Depends on how the fish are biting.

Carl

5. Pike

Pike

0   0   0

Sounds like you should just open a tackle shop instead of having a garage sale. I wish that I lived closer.