close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Self-Imposed Suspension

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheephead Master, Feb 28, 2005.

1. I was just going over my PM mailbox and noticed that I had four separate posts in the month of February that required "adjustment" from moderators. Considering February is the shortest month of the year, four times is not
    acceptable behavior :eek:

With that said, I hereby declare that I am suspending myself for one whole month effective March 1, 2005 through April 1, 2005. A month's self-suspension will give me time to reflect and time to remind myself to think about my audience before I speak as I am very bad in that I always speak my mind and never hold back.

In the meantime, be careful out there, happy fishing, and God bless you and yours! I look forward to picking you all's brains come April 1st as the eye bite should be picking up around that time.

Don't catch 'em all :D Be cool :cool:

2. WHAT???
    I have had that many monthly since I joined here...:eek:
    Just to keep our mods on their toes mind you ;)
    You must be going on a fishing trip and don't want to share in the bounty your about to haul in...
    BS man stick around and make that penulty a month of learning a new technique of fishing untill yoou have it down pat...

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

where will you be spending your time?if i wanna send ya postcard,i'm not sure where to mail it to,bein' as you move around so much.
    pickerington?columbus?new albany?canal winchester? :confused: :confused:

4. I'll still eves drop on you folks (your posts) but I have decided no posting or PM-ing for me until I can learn to control myself. I think this month long self-punishment will be good for me because I am way too old and big to paddle. Now spanking, thats another story ;)

Now as far as your speculation about me taking off on a month's long fishing trip.....that would be sweet but no suck luck. Unless of course, I hit the $117,000,000 MEGA MILLIONS tomorrow night :D I think I would spend two weeks in Canada fishing and hunting, and the other two weeks hunting and fishing in south Texas and Mexico. :cool:

5. Rick, I'm in Canal full time now, no more jumping from apartment to apartment, but don't stress out about sending me a post-card. Look forward to chasing your boat around Hoover this spring. May the force be with you.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:cool: cause it was tough keepin' track there for awhile :D ;)

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

117,000,000 i would buy mexico...lol