Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this place is NUTS up here this week, and its only MONDAY!!! I swear its summer time here in P.C., Took a ride out to Wally World seen an accident on the way out, then seen another leaving Wal Mart, then I see Gary Roach un-covering his boat on the side of the road :D . I had to wind down after driving with the tourist, so I went fishing, I had one bite, a four pound largemouth. My second one in two days :D ! So, If your heading up this way this week, be careful, tourist season has started early!!!! :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Met Gary Roach up at FIsherman's Wharf once. He was buying a whole freaking box of Deep Diving Rapala Husky Jerks. LOL. I actually got some pointers from him. And if you know his style of fishing, that was a "only if the fish aren't cooperating" method :)

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven`t got to meet Gary in person yet, but my wife has, says he`s a nice guy. two years ago, I did meet Gary parsons (got him to sign my In-fisherman :D ) and a couple of days later I met Kieth Kavajecz, got to talk to both of them for a while, it was cool. Someday, I`d like to sit down with all three of those guys and pick thier brains for a while!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts