close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seen 2 car crashes, Gary roach and caught a 4lb bass today!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishpro, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Man this place is NUTS up here this week, and its only MONDAY!!! I swear its summer time here in P.C., Took a ride out to Wally World seen an accident on the way out, then seen another leaving Wal Mart, then I see Gary Roach un-covering his boat on the side of the road :D . I had to wind down after driving with the tourist, so I went fishing, I had one bite, a four pound largemouth. My second one in two days :D ! So, If your heading up this way this week, be careful, tourist season has started early!!!! :rolleyes: :D

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

haha its always a mad house up there

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Met Gary Roach up at FIsherman's Wharf once. He was buying a whole freaking box of Deep Diving Rapala Husky Jerks. LOL. I actually got some pointers from him. And if you know his style of fishing, that was a "only if the fish aren't cooperating" method :)

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Haven`t got to meet Gary in person yet, but my wife has, says he`s a nice guy. two years ago, I did meet Gary parsons (got him to sign my In-fisherman :D ) and a couple of days later I met Kieth Kavajecz, got to talk to both of them for a while, it was cool. Someday, I`d like to sit down with all three of those guys and pick thier brains for a while!! :D