Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody out there use a portable security system, for their boat, while your at a motel or away from it for a period of time? I've been checking them out on the web. A self-contained, battery operated unit would be ideal. I've checked out a few but they were more ($$$) than I expected. I'm planning a few trips this year and I'm concernd about security at the motel!

·
BigV
1,135 Posts
Does anybody out there use a portable security system, for their boat, while your at a motel or away from it for a period of time? I've been checking them out on the web. A self-contained, battery operated unit would be ideal. I've checked out a few but they were more ($$$) than I expected. I'm planning a few trips this year and I'm concernd about security at the motel!
Kimber CDP 3" in .45 works really well:)

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Heard this one on another site that i thought was interesting. Guy puts a Baby monitor in his boat under the cover. Puts the other pcs in his hotel room so he can hear anything going on around his boat.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
DANG! You beat me to it! I heard that idea about the baby monitor on another site too (BBC) and thought that was a GREAT idea!

Of course, that is if you can sleep through all the background noise that'll be going on. Or if you're used to sleeping with a baby monitor already and only "tune" in to the sounds of crying babies and sleep through everything else..........like I do!

HAHA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts