close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Season over.... maybe

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Sep 3, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Well guys my season is probaly over, saturday night i started getting severe pains in my stomach. i finally went to the hospital after 10 hours of puking and found out it was my appendix. I had emergency surgery and was lucky they didnt rupture. I just got home but chances of me fishing are slim right now

2. Dam Nate, Im glad your ok, btw, you have more health problems then anyone I know...;) and you are still a young pup... just wait until you get older..:p
    Take care and have a speedy recovery, the flatties exercise ruitine will be well taken care of by the rest of us down here, :D

Salmonid

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

Hey Man.............GET WELL SOON.............we will ALL save a few Cats for ya !!! :eek:

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Glad to hear ya got it fixed, don't sweat it though honestly you'll be back on your feet in no time!

5. pendog66

thanks guys, i can thank my girlfriend if it wasnt for her i wouldnt of gone to the hospital. The doc told me today if we waited a couple more hours it would of ruptured:(

6. damn man sorry to hear that, dont worry ur season isnt over my sis had the same thing happen to her this time last year and she was up and about in about 2 weeks, thatll leave ya plenty of time to hit the fall bite. get well soon man.

7. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I figure you will be back fishing soon.

Just in case the pillpushers didn't tell you,
    You should thoroughly chew shad before
    swallowing to prevent appendix problems;)

You young guys get over hangovers much faster
    than old people (like Misfit) so I figure as soon as
    you recover from the problems from selling Buicks
    to Ralph and Earl you will be ready to go again.

One night we was gonna remove Shortdrifts appendix
    but it turned out he was only having a gas from our fine
    quisine. One place Mike and I fish we figure to lose a tooth
    even if we don't have a toothace.

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

robby's right.in the words of the great philosopher yogi berra,it's not over till it's over;)
    even old robby was back on the water in no time after the docs split his chest open.and this old gimp didn't wait too lomng after they sliced and diced on my neck.if us old guys can hang,you'll be fine:D

9. pendog66

i might be back in two weeks but im goin back to the hospital becuase they think there is an infection wish me luck