Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Ohio River back up to 35 ft. I doubt I will be able to get my boat out for anymore trips for this year. I will out of town visiting family from mid November for a week. So by the time I get back the winter weather will showing up. I may still get some bank fishing in if the river settles down. There are a couple of lakes I might hit if the fiver is too messed up. Bottom line I am not sure how much fishing I will do the rest of this year.

• Author of KINDLE E-BOOKS​
  • ROD BENDING CATFISH & SHOP TO SAVE​

·
Banned
553 Posts
With the Ohio River back up to 35 ft. I doubt I will be able to get my boat out for anymore trips for this year. I will out of town visiting family from mid November for a week. So by the time I get back the winter weather will showing up. I may still get some bank fishing in if the river settles down. There are a couple of lakes I might hit if the fiver is too messed up. Bottom line I am not sure how much fishing I will do the rest of this year.

• Author of KINDLE E-BOOKS​
  • ROD BENDING CATFISH & SHOP TO SAVE​

The fish will be there all winter! LOL
I hope to get out on the boat at least one more time but if I have time, and if the water cooperates, I will be out.

The key part of that is, "if the water cooperates". I have not had much luck with that this year, most every time I had time, the River would not give me a break.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Go every chance you get. The last 2 days have been some of the best Fall fishing I've had in a couple of years.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'd say its alot Easier to find the fish for sure ... nlcatfish I dont catfish much but I do know the will group up this time of year so if the river ever comes down I'd say you can catch them better than any other time of year... i never winterize my boat lol we fish strait through the winter... staybil does the trick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts