Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
The best way to score that deer is for you to poke an arrow in it and then get the tape out. Good Luck, that's a nice deer for sure. Looks to still have some velvet on.

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
The best way to score that deer is for you to poke an arrow in it and then get the tape out..
That's it, no need to speculate until he's hanging up. That picture doesn't even show all of the tines, and most people are just throwing out guessing anyways. He's a good one, that's all that really matters.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Beautiful buck & good character with those splits. Make sure you post pix when you put him on the ground !!

·
Banned
809 Posts
I dint want to take away from how great if a buck that is but in an worrier to avoid the busting I'm going with 135 it might pull 140 depending on what we can not see. Stick it and share your results...

Sent from my MB855 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I going to keep hunting hard when i can. I dont think ill be disappointed if he does not score 150s but hes a great looking buck. Just need some luck.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,397 Posts
Well, that buck has a nice inside spread, decent mass, plenty of points (looks like 12 to me), and there's no doubt in my mind that I'd whack him if I had a chance. I think he'd make P&Y if that's what floats your boat. I think he's real nice, so deflate him and let us know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts