close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scioto

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FLT_TUBE_JNKY, Sep 30, 2007.

1. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

Decided to take the little boat out for a early morning fish. Was on the water @ 7:20 had to wait another 45 min for my dad to show up(gonna have to find someone who will show up on time). Met up with Bill(nitro-rider) and his buddy on the river. fishing was good for the first hour or so, got to watch Bill pull a 2-3lber off the weeds right in front of me on a buzz bait after I told him he wasn't going to catch any fish on that thing. Fishing picked up again around 10 and the smallies where hitting the tube as soon as it hit the water. got a nice crappie in there as well, also found a new way(for me) to rig the tube, as soon as I made this goofey change is when the bite picked back up.

Sorry I had to leave Bill daughter had cheerleading.

2. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Yea, its hard to find people that show up on time,lol.

3. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

ya, that one was for you mike.lol

4. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

I thought so. I need to be careful making fun, Odds are against me that I will be late sometime, then I will dragged thru the mud.

5. sounds like a good day...better than mine.. where ha bill been anyways? gonna have to get hold of me for one of these floats

6. You Don't Have To Apologize To Me For Leaving Early, Gotta Have Priority's. But You Did Miss Out On Some Great Fishing. We Kept Going And The Fishing Really Got Good. We Lost Count Of The Number Of Smallies. If I Was To Gues, I Would Say Somewhere Around 50 -60, With Around 15-20 Being A Pound Or Better. Actually The On Eyou Saw Me Catch Was Closer To The 2-2.5 Lbd Range. Chuck Did Get One Over 3lbs. One Odd Thing Is That We Only Got 1 Or 2 Rock Bass The Whole Day, That Did'nt Dissapoint Me. Let Me Know Dan, We'll Get Out One Of These Days.

7. oh, and Evan, maybe next time you will let your dad catch a fish. lol

8. Careful!!! That tube rig is top secret business!

9. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

Bill, did you guys stay in that same area or did you keep going north past the bridge? Dad did catch a couple after I riged him up with that custom tube rig.lol Gotta get back there as much as posible in the next few weeks, think I'm going to do an all day trip weekend after next due that I'm on-call for work this weekend(gonna have to find someone who will show up on time). How late did you and chuck stay?

10. We Kept Going All The Way Till We Ran Into Riffles, That's Where We Pulled The Boat On The Bank, Walked Over The Bank And Picked Up Subway That The Wife Delivered To Us. How Awsome Is That. We Fished Till About 8pm. We Did Get Into About A Half Hour Of Topwater Fish Just Before It Got Dark. I Hooked 4 Of Those Fish, All Nice Size. Even After A Super Day Of Smallmouth Fishing, We Still Got Exited When All That Action Kicked In. We Had A Few Fish That Missed On The 1st Try And Hit 2-3 More Times. I Think The Missed Fish Were Even More Exiting Than The Ones We Hooked. Life Does'nt Get Much Better Than That.