close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

scioto today

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by goodatfishing1234, Jun 25, 2007.

1. me and my two good friends i go fishing with a lot hit up scioto today and we found the best hole in the world we caught about 20 saugeyes one was 21in and another 16in and the rest were 12in or less but there are still many more and bigger ones to be caught at this hole we also got a lot of nice smallies and some white bass and drum and my friends also caught a 10lb drum almost 30in we will be hitting dis hole up pritty soon it is was da bomb my friend mushijobah will post the 21in saugeye and the big drum later and my friend saugeyeslayer was the other guy who went both great fishermen plus my self

2. That sounds like an excellent hole. The drum sure put up a nice fight. I've caught a few in the Hocking and thought I had my 20 inch smallie!

3. Might want to plant a few boobytraps around that hole, a couple bouncing betties, maybe daisy chain a few grenades together, build a punjipit nothing to drastic;) congrats on the fish, looking forward to seeing the drum.

4. Sounds like an awesome day of fishing. I can't wait to see the pics :)

Gratz on a wonderful day!

5. thank you to all of you im sure kyle will be posting the pics here real soon the drum is HUGE!!

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

sounds like a good day, and alot of nice fish.

7. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

I hope you get banned Justin. You are a remarkable idiot.

8. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

This isnt the playground!!!

You know who I'm talking too.

Sowbelly