Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody fish the scioto river? Need help finding some new spots along. Ive caught big smallmouth in hardin county portion

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Fish On!
411 Posts
Hey Rembis.. If you are able then your best bet is to follow claytons advice and get a kayak/canoe then start exploring. Its inexpensive and you'll likely be happy you did after a few trips. There are many kayak fisherman on this site that are fishing all the time in the area.

Also, I see you are a new member. People on this site are generally pretty tight lipped about handing out spots. This is for many good reasons. What you will find here is good knowledge on patterns/presentation, boats and tackle. Take care and good luck with your fishing!

·
Multi Species Angler
6,258 Posts
Anybody fish the scioto river? Need help finding some new spots along. Ive caught big smallmouth in hardin county portion

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Wow! You're way up north in the skinny part. Travel south to seek better opportunities.

·
Registered
405 Posts
The skinny part of the scioto holds big fish. I got a 19" smallie yesterday up north of Delaware county. I float it in my yak a lot and I find new spots every float.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts