close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scioto Monday 6/11

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Live2Fish, Jun 12, 2007.

1. My nephew and I hit the Scioto in three spots and did pretty well. 15 smallies and 24 rock bass between the two of us. He was using spinners and spoons and my primary flys were a black woolly bugger and a white foam slopper ( a fly that can act as a slider and popper).

2. Sounds like a fun outing. I need to make my way to the Scioto and fish it this year. Not sure of where to go, but I'll find a place or two :)

SmallieNut

3. Were you fishing from a small aluminum boat?

4. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Just going to throw it in here...

Hit the Scioto today... Bobbers and Minnows... and it was rather slow..

Ended up with some nice fish.... 5 smalles (2 dinks, 3 around 16")

Dozen Rockbass and a few cats... Slow day...

Water seemed low - but really dirty... Thinking that was the problem... Not the guys with the poles in their hands...

Still the best feeling in the world for most of us fisherman....

Standing in the middle of the creek... watching your bobber go under... setting the hook to feel a good tug... start of the fight... the jump of the smallmouth a foot in the air.. and the relase of the best fish known to man...

5. Could not agree more Perchy :)

6. I will have to second that thought as well, working so much havent had a chance to get out lately.

7. No Bottom Bouncer, I am a wader.

Tuesday we hit the Darby and only managed a few dink smallies. The water seemed to be up and dirty.:confused:

Going to hit the Olentangy today.

Sigh...vacation almost over. :(

8. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

sounds fun, i love to fish with minnows and bobbers, my uncle and me do it all the time in the summer.

9. Hit the Olentangy yesterday and caught 15 very nice rock bass and 9 smallies one at about two pounds.
    Had to take him to Bowling Green this morning to meet his mom to take him on home to Michigan. :( Looking forward to next year already.
    Back to the hell hole tomorrow. :mad: