close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scioto Cat fishing.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, May 22, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me my dad and micro went to the sci this evening to try our luck with cats. there was no luck lol. My dad got a smaller Channel but thats all. i got some bites but no luck. same with micro. i very bad night for me lol. i lost a spinner b/c my line got caught around my reel when catsing and SNAP :eek: . well all in all i was upset with how the night went, for me. i almost never get skunked it is very rare for me LOL. im just lucky. so when i do i dont take it well. :mad: :mad: im jsut to competitive, not with the other anglers as much as the fish lol, when i get skunded its like the fish beat me lol kinda corny but thats me. but happy to see my dad get a fish. he has has a run of bad luck and glad to see him get into one. after all he does take me fishign everyweekend and sometimes in the week. cant really complain. it is my favortie thing to do, Go fishing with him. so it was a good night even with the frustration.

micro will have the pic up sometime tonight or tomarrow.