close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scioto 6/26

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mushijobah, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Went exploring today on the scioto here in central Ohio for about 1.5 hours. Managed some nice fish in a single riffle/run dumping into a deeper pool. All were caught on jigs and one smallie on a husky. My phone now has included picture upload so it is easier to document my fish! I screwed up one of the saugeye pictures, but it was basicly the same size as the other. The twisters were pearl white. Husky was clown.

[​IMG]

This little guy nailed my husky.

[​IMG]

This smallie hit like a ton of bricks. Approx. 14"

[​IMG]

One of my 2 Saug-Fish. They were most definately eyes due to the white blotch on the caudul fin and black blotch on the posterior part of the dorsal.

2. Nice picks. It is good to see the hit is on at the scioto.

3. Thats about the size of the smallies I was catching, the fish in the 10-12" range seem to be on fire, dont get me wrong I will take them without complaint all day, but be nice and throw me a football every now and then.

4. Mushi you been a fishing fool lately. Good job on the catches recently. I should get out a few nights this week. Looks like rain possibly tonight and all day tomorrow. Might have to get out tomorrow during the rain and see if the rising water has any effect on the action.

Jake