close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scioto 6/23/07

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Fishman, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Finally got out flathead fishing after a long hiatus. Hit up the Scioto with a good friend of mine whom I havn't seen in quite some time; Fishslime. Was a pretty good night, started out pretty well with a few flatheads/channels/turtles on the bank. Then around 9:45 or so I caught a 24.11# flathead and right after letting it go Fishslimes clicker went off producing a post spawn male at 24# on the nose.

It's important to note that mine was 11oz larger, I mean sure Fishslime may of caught more fish, but mine was larger.

I'll post a crappy cell phone picture in a minute. The old ladys in Alaska and took the good camera with her :(

[​IMG]

Hopefully fishslime can figure out how to post his picture from his camera.

[​IMG]

2. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

congrats on the good night

3. fishslime

fishslime Catch it, then eat it :)

Heck no i cant figure out how to post pics from my phone, i'm lucky to turn it on. to bad we dont have an turtle pictures, they where the real highlight of the evening.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

If you send them to me, I can post'em for ya.

5. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

AWESOME flatties................CONGRATS !!!

6. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

not to give away any secret spots or honey holes, but what area of the scioto were you guys fishing...northern end towards dayton or down towards the OR

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Just south of Columbus basically.

8. nice fish! what were you guys using?

9. fishslime

fishslime Catch it, then eat it :)

one came on cut sunfish, the other on live sucker. We also got 3 smaller flatheads 2 on live sunfish 1 on live chub. The channels, turtles and a big gar that got off all on cut shad.