Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Catch bait???
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got out flathead fishing after a long hiatus. Hit up the Scioto with a good friend of mine whom I havn't seen in quite some time; Fishslime. Was a pretty good night, started out pretty well with a few flatheads/channels/turtles on the bank. Then around 9:45 or so I caught a 24.11# flathead and right after letting it go Fishslimes clicker went off producing a post spawn male at 24# on the nose.

It's important to note that mine was 11oz larger, I mean sure Fishslime may of caught more fish, but mine was larger.

I'll post a crappy cell phone picture in a minute. The old ladys in Alaska and took the good camera with her :(

Hopefully fishslime can figure out how to post his picture from his camera.

·
Catch it, then eat it :)
113 Posts
Heck no i cant figure out how to post pics from my phone, i'm lucky to turn it on. to bad we dont have an turtle pictures, they where the real highlight of the evening.

·
click...click...click
1,508 Posts
not to give away any secret spots or honey holes, but what area of the scioto were you guys fishing...northern end towards dayton or down towards the OR

·
Catch it, then eat it :)
113 Posts
one came on cut sunfish, the other on live sucker. We also got 3 smaller flatheads 2 on live sunfish 1 on live chub. The channels, turtles and a big gar that got off all on cut shad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts